Meet the Candidate
Running For:State House
Education:JD (USF); MA (ASU- English); BA (BYU- Classics, Philosophy)
- Practicing Attorney & Licensed member of the Arizona State Bar.
- Goldwater Institute American Freedom Network Pro Bono Attorney.
- Special training in Negotiation, Mediation, and Child Advocacy.
- Former Legal Policy Advisor at the Corporation Commission for Commissioner Justin Olson.
- B.A. in Classics/Philosophy from BYU; M.A. in Literature from ASU; J.D. from USF.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Translator for El Cielo Para Los Niños medical missions to Ecuador and Nicaragua.
- Precinct Committeeman; State Committeeman; 2nd Vice Chair
- Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- Enjoys classical piano and oil painting.
As one of the top fiscal conservatives in the legislature, I’m running for re-election to continue fighting against the democrat agenda infusing our state, our elections, and our schools. During my first term, I’ve drafted policy that has protected the unborn, pushed back against unconstitutional mandates, and helped restore our broken system of checks and balances. I’ve received 100% rankings as a constitutional conservative and champion of the family and taxpayers as well as an A+ ranking for defending the 2nd Amendment. I’m running with Jake Hoffman and Neal Carter as your conservative legislative team in LD15! Arizonans deserve PROVEN conservative leadership with a demonstrated ability to deliver results and solutions. Please vote for PARKER, CARTER, & HOFFMAN.
AZ Free Enterprise Club
- −Declined to respond
- Declined to respond, Position based on citation
|1. Expanding background checks to include guns purchased from private individuals.||O|
|2. Adding “sexual orientation,” “gender identity,” or “gender expression” to the protected classes of race, religion, age, sex, and ancestry in nondiscrimination law.||O|
|3. Prohibiting abortion except when it is necessary to prevent the death of the mother.||S|
|4. Allowing biological males that identify as transgender to play on female sports’ teams.||O|
|5. Providing state funding to abortion entities that perform or refer for abortion.||O|
|6. Allowing all parents to use tax credits, vouchers, or education savings accounts to enable their children to attend any public, charter, private, homeschool, or online academy.||S|
|7. Legalizing physician-assisted suicide.||O|
|8. Allowing parents to seek professional counseling for their minor child with same-sex attraction or gender identity issues.||S|
|9. Protecting individuals and businesses from being required to provide services or use their artistic expression in a manner that violates their moral or religious beliefs.||S|
|10. Keeping the flat income tax rate in Arizona’s state tax code.||S|
|11. Requiring any government entity, including schools, to inform parents about their child’s physical, emotional, or mental health.||S|
|12. Establishing electric retail competition to eliminate the current monopoly system for electric utilities.||S|